Kid's Ski Wear and Snowboard Gear
Image Credit: Pexels
Family skiing holidays are getting more and more popular - but you need to have all the right gear, especially if you are skiing with young children or skiing with teenagers.
From snowsuits for babies, kids jackets and salopettes and right up to skiwear for teens along with all the accessories that they will need including boots, gloves, hats, thermal base layers and socks, from all the biggest brands in childrens skiwear, here is where to find specialist kid's skiwear for your family skiing holiday.
Where To Buy Childrens Ski Wear
- RegattaOutlet is the first stop for bargain kid's ski clothing with boys and girls skiwear in a range of styles from softshells to fleeces and t-shirts to shorts - Regatta Outlet offers up to 70% off on all kid's outdoor clothing.
- Mountain Warehouse have a big selection of Salopettes, ski jackets, ski goggles, ski gloves, snow boots, fleeces and basewear for toddlers and children. Their range of accessories also includes ski socks, hats, gloves goggles and snow boots.
- John Lewis have children's ski wear from Skogstad plus thermals, gloves, hats and scarves.
- AlexandAlexa UK’s Ski & Snowboard Shop have specialised, technical brands such as Bogner, Spyder and Canada Goose, as well as Diadora, Stella McCartney Kids, Reima and Poivre Blanc. So not only will your kids be warm on the slopes, you can be rest assured that they will be kitted out in style too.
- Little Skiers are a family run business, whose aim is to provide quality advice and products to make your family skiing holiday an unforgettable experience.
- Debenhams collection of kid's skiwear includes clothing from from Tog 24, Dare2B, Lands End and O'Neill, including ski jackets, salopettes, boots, accessories and baby snow suits.
- Amazon.co.uk have kid's skiwear from Campri, Trespass, Board Angels, Dare2Be, Result and many more top brands.
- Raindrops range of children's winter clothing and skiwear is hard-wearing, high-tech and comes from Scandinavia - the experts in children's outdoor winter clothing. Snowsuits, jackets and practical salopettes to keep your child cosy and snug this winter, and you can complete the outfit with soft merino wool thermals and accessories.
- Camping World have thermals, ski boots, all-in-one-suits, gloves, socks, salopettes and ski jackets for both babies and children.
- Simply Piste have a selection of kids skiwear from Five Seasons, Columbia Sportswear, Five and Helly Hansen. They also offer an online hire service.
- OutdoorGear UK have children's skiwear and accessories from Dare2Be, Manbi, SeriouS, Spirale Italia and Salice.
- Trekwear's collection of childrens ski wear from age 2 upwards is from Dare2Be including jackets, salopettes plus boots, helmets and suncream.
5 Tips for Skiing With Teens
About eParenting: eParenting was started by Jacqui O'Brien in 2004. At the time her kids were 1 and 4 and kept her nice and busy. Now they are teenagers and still keeping her pretty busy!