Where to Buy School Uniform Online
Image Credit: Amazon
We all know that buying school uniform can be hell; you go the shop and you can only ever find half the things you need in your kid's size. It is way easier to get these things online.
While many secondary schools demand that you buy unique uniform from a specific supplier, primary schools will often let you buy from anywhere, as long as it looks like school uniform, for example any plain white shirt may be acceptable, or any smart grey skirt.
Even secondary schools may have some flexibility with shirts and plain black trousers, for example. Although my kids are now both in secondary school, I still get their shirts from Marks & Spencer, as they are a lot cheaper than those from our local school uniform shop. They also come in a variety of fits and I find them to be better quality than ones from supermarkets, for example. Which makes them much easier to iron, and I hate ironing!
Places To Get School Uniform Online
- Marks & Spencer have a complete range of school basics from top to toe including blazers, shirts, skirts, trousers, sportswear, shoes and bags plus girls balletwear. Lots of great value multipacks, easy iron options and MyFit, with slim fit, plus fit, short and tall fittings. Plus I get all my kids underwear there as well.
- Very.co.uk have school uniform basics and shoes as well as coats and jackets. Multipacks available for shirts, blouses, skirts and trousers. Also available are blazers, school dresses and sportswear. Sizes from 3 years up to 16 years. Free delivery.
- School Uniform Shop have lots of branded school uniform basics from David Luke, Trutex, Banner, Rowlinson, Beaubrummel, Falcon and Medallion, plus scouts and guides uniform too.
- Amazon.co.uk have a big selection of uniform of all types from a variety of manufacturers. Of course if you search for school uniform you will also get an intersting selection of cosplay outfits coming up. And who knew you could get a replica Hogwarts school jumper (both offical and unofficial). Probably should save that one for World Book Day mind you.
- Debenhams have some great value schoolwear including trousers, skirts, shirts, dresses, sportswear, knitwear and shoes from 3 to 15 years. Also school bags and accessories.
My Nametags - School Name Stickers for Clothes, Bags and Lunchboxes - Review
- Next have a good selection of school uniform basics including a choice of slim fit and plus fit as well as adjustable waistbands in the trousers. They cater for kids from 3 to 16.
- Cotton Comfort If your children suffer from skin problems such as eczema, Cotton Comfort have a range of 100% organic cotton schoolwear basics suitable for eczema sufferers.
- Uniform Direct are a specified supplier for many schools as well aselling uniform basics.
- Schooluniform247 Lots of resonable priced basics for all ages.
- Your School Uniform have uniforms for hundreds of schools as well as general items of school wear.
About eParenting: eParenting was started by Jacqui O'Brien in 2004. At the time her kids were 1 and 4 and kept her nice and busy. Now they are teenagers and still keeping her pretty busy!