Dressing Up Costumes
Kids love to dress up. Dressing up is an important part of imaginative play. So whether you are looking for play costume, a costume for a special party, school play, ballet production, themed day at school, for a birthday or halloween party, here are some great places to find just what you are looking for.
See also Party Supplies
- Jokers Masquerade have a huge selection of costumes to buy. From the latest popular characters such as Shrek, The Incredibles, and Thunderbirds, there are perrenial favourites like police, fire and ambulance, clowns, Disney characters, Power Rangers, Looney Tunes Characters like Tweety Pie, Taz and Bugs Bunny, Batman, Superman and Supergirl, and favourite characters from nursey rhymes and fairy stories.
- Angels Fancy Dress have supplied costumes to hundreds of films that have won Oscars, including Titanic and Shakespeare in Love. They have costumes for children and adults on almost any theme you can think of - from your favourite TV shows and films, Halloween & Christmas, superheroes, angels , fairies, cowboys & indians, doctors & nurses, clowns and historical costumes. Tick the 'preferences' box marked kids to make the children's costumes easier to find.
- notonthehighstreet.com Quality costumes including faries, dinosaurs, a judge, pirates and princesses. All items are from creative, imaginative, high quality small businesses, all for sale in one place.
- Party Packs Animals, princesses, historic costumes, rock stars, cowboys and indians, national costumes, clowns and more.
- The Entertainer The Entertainer is the UK's largest independent toy retailer. Princesses and superheroes to favourite TV and film characters.
- Amazon.co.uk Find a great selection of dressing up costumes from Amazon. For boys and girls up to 7-8 years old.
About eParenting: eParenting was started by Jacqui O'Brien in 2004. At the time her kids were 1 and 4 and kept her nice and busy. Now they are teenagers and still keeping her pretty busy!