Kid's Ski Wear To Buy Or Hire
Image Credit: Pexels
Family skiing holidays are getting more and more popular - but you need to have all the right gear, especially if you are skiing with toddlers or skiing with teenagers.
From snowsuits for babies, kids jackets and salopettes and right up to skiwear for teens along with all the accessories that they will need including boots, gloves, hats, thermal base layers and socks, from all the biggest brands in childrens skiwear, here is where to find specialist kid's skiwear for skiing with kids.
Where To Buy Childrens Ski Wear
- Mountain Warehouse have a big selection of Salopettes, ski jackets, ski goggles, ski gloves, snow boots, fleeces and basewear for toddlers and children. Their range of accessories also includes ski socks, hats, gloves goggles and snow boots.
- Alex and Alexa's Ski & Snowboard Shop have specialised, technical brands such as Bogner, Spyder and Canada Goose, as well as Diadora, Stella McCartney Kids, Reima and Poivre Blanc. So not only will your kids be warm on the slopes, you can be rest assured that they will be kitted out in style too.
- Little Skiers are a family run business, whose aim is to provide quality advice and products to make your family skiing holiday an unforgettable experience. They are kids skiwear specialist where you can shop the best ski brands from around the world.
- Amazon have kid's skiwear from Campri, Trespass, Board Angels, Dare2Be, Result and many more top brands.
- Muddy Puddles From bright and bold kids’ ski jackets, snowsuits and salopettes to baselayers, goggles, hats and gloves their waterproof, windproof and breathable ski outerwear is designed with the latest features such as zip-off snowskirt, removable hood and ski pass holder. Perfect for skiing or snowboarding.
- OutdoorGear UK have a big choice of children's skiwear and accessories from Dare2Be, Trespass, Manbi, Weedo, SeriouS, Spirale Italia and Salice. Everything from ski boots and snowsuits to base layers and ski helmets.
- Snowleader stock top quality technical children's skiwear from Patagonia, Barts, Picture, Rossignol, Icebreaker and Odlo.
- Raindrops range of children's winter clothing and skiwear is hard-wearing, high-tech and comes from Scandinavia - the experts in children's outdoor winter clothing. Snowsuits, jackets and practical salopettes to keep your child cosy and snug this winter, and you can complete the outfit with soft merino wool thermals and accessories.
5 Tips for Skiing With Teens
Where To Hire Skiwear
- Ski Stuff are a long established skiwear hire company who have ski gear to hire for children and adults. They also offer special group rates for schools who wish to hire outfits for school ski trips.
- Shepperton Sports & Ski Have technical ski jackets and trousers to rent for all ages which are waterproof, breathable and windproof to ensure you stay warm and dry.
Choose a jacket from a variety of colours and styles.
- Ski Togs has gained a reputation as a convenient and well-stocked skiwear specialist, both for hire and sales. They can supply ski clothing to hire for children, adults and schools.
- Interski can kit you out with the most important three items that you will need – ski jacket, ski trousers and ski helmet. You can hire these individually or together.
About eParenting: eParenting was started by Jacqui O'Brien in 2004. At the time her kids were 1 and 4 and kept her nice and busy. Now they are teenagers and still keeping her pretty busy!