Plus Size Maternity Clothes
Pic credit: Crave Maternity
Dressing when you are pregnant can be a challenge - the selection of maternity clothes available on the high street can be pitiful or even non-existant unless you live near a big town or city. If you need plus size maternitywear - size 16 or above - the choice is even more restricted.
However there are a number of online retailers who offer a choice of maternity clothing in plus sizes. They offer a much better selection of clothing than high street stores are able to and can offer a better choice of styles, trouser leg lengths (invaluable if you are tall or petite) and often the only place that you can find appropriate workwear if you are a plus size.
Here are a few of the best online retailers of plus size maternity wear.
- Crave Maternity have always specialised in Maternity workwear and they offer smart, work-appropriate suits up to size 20, along with suitable smart tops and blouses. They also have a fashionable range of dresses, tops, swimwear, jeans and trousers.
- Fashion World's range of maternity clothing runs from 12 to 32 with a few items up to size 36. They have a range of basics such as jeans, jeggings, tunics, dresses and trousers.
- Every Day Maternity have a range of maternitywear up to size 28 including dresses trousers, jeans, tops and shirts.
- Bonprix offer affordable French style. Their maternity clothes go up to size 28 with a big collection of maternity coats, and a focus on fashion tops and dresses.
- Tiffany Rose are specialists in special occasion maternity wear such as evening wear, wedding dresses and even red-carpet worthy outfits! A favourite of celebrities including Jenny Frost, Holly Willoughby, Jenny Falconer, Tess Daly and Myleene Klass. Plus all their clothing is made in the UK. Sizes go up to 18 or 20 depending on the style.
- Funmum have a range of fashionable maternitywear which goes up to size 20. One of the best feature's of Funmum is their range of trousers which come in both tall and petite leg lengths for a perfect fit.
About the Author: Jacqui O'Brien is the Editor of eParenting.