Baby Changing Bags
When you have a baby you need to carry a lot of equipment around with you - nappies, changing mat, spare clothes, maybe bottles or food, wipes - the list seems to go on and on.
Many mums want to carry a stylish bag to hold all this baby gear, and there is a wide variety of stylish yet functional changing bags available. Designers too have got in on the act, designing stylish changing bags; Cath Kidston, Orla Keily, Billy Bag as well as specialist changing bags from Storksac, Pink Lining, Caboodle, Samsonite and many more.
- JoJo Maman Bebe A selection of stylish baby changing bags from Babymel, Skip Hop, Beaba, Polar Gear, Little Company and OiOi.
- John Lewis
Stylish changing bags from Orla Keily, Storksac, Pink Lining, Lin & Leo, bababing!, Babymel, Il Tutti Mia, Paca Pod, Bugaboo and many more.
- Amazon.co.uk Changing bags in a variety of price ranges from Tippitoes, Kiddopotamus, Petit Planet, Caboodle, Samsonite, Skip Hop and many more.
- Baby Curls Select from a range of stylish baby changing bags by Pink Lining, Samsonite, Babymel, Little Lifestyles and Caboodle, all with free uk delivery.
- Just Changing Bags Changing bags from Caboodle, Debra Clare, Healthy Back, Koo-di, Little Lifestyles, Samsonite, Tippitoes and Wallaboo.
- Happy Bags Specialising in changing bags and baby bags that are not so easy to find on the high street that have maintained their stylish good looks without compromising on functionality.
- Yada Dada Modern baby changing bags designed exclusively for the urban parent. The new Yada Dada messenger baby changing bags that even dads will love! Now dad can take the baby out for the day and be proud of the bag he is carrying. The Yada Dada Messenger Bags merge practicality and style to create the ultimate urban look.
About the Author: Jacqui O'Brien is the Editor of eParenting.