10 Brilliant Baby Name Books 2018
Image Credit: Christiane
Choosing a name for your new baby can be a really difficult decision. Traditional or unusual? Go with a traditional family name or strike out with your own creation?
Maybe you prefer the timeless, classic baby names that have stood the test of time, while your partner wants something very different; they favour one of the wierd and wacky names for a baby. Whatever you have in mind, there certainly are lots of babynames to choose from!
Here are some of the most recent babyname books to help you make your choice, including the very newest books for 2018.
- Baby Names: Baby Names List with 22,000+ Baby Names for Girls, Baby Names for Boys & Most Popular Baby Names 2018
- Best Baby Names for 2018: Over 8,000 names and 100 inspiration lists
- The 2018 Book of Baby Names
FREE Mister Maker Club craft box (worth £6.93)
Latest from eParenting
World Cup Party Ideas for a Football Party That Will Hit the Back of the Net!
Easy DIY Teacher Gifts that Kids Can Make and Teachers Will Love
The 10 Best Family-Friendly Festivals In The UK 2018
- The 2018 Baby Names Almanac
- Baby Names 2018
- The Complete Book of Baby Names: The Most Names (100,001+), Most Unique Names, Most Idea-Generating Lists (600+) and the Most Help to Find the Perfect Name
- The Name Book: Over 10,000 Names - Their Meanings, Origins, and Spiritual Significance
- Baby Names: A Simple Guide to Picking the Perfect Name Including Thousands of Names with Meaning and Origin
Make sure that you have everything you need for your new baby with The Ultimate New Baby Shopping List – plus you will discover the 5 things that you should NEVER ever buy for a baby ( #1 and #4 could kill your baby).
- The Baby Name Wizard, Revised 3rd Edition: A Magical Method for Finding the Perfect Name for Your Baby
- 100,000 + BABY NAMES:The Most Complete Baby Name Book
Related: The A to Z of Pregnancy
About eParenting: eParenting was started by Jacqui O'Brien in 2004. At the time her kids were 1 and 4 and kept her nice and busy. Now they are teenagers and still keeping her pretty busy!